We have worked closely with many of Oman and UAE's emerging corporates, supporting them in their journey to becoming large corporates. Addressing the particular needs of corporates with turnover of AED 500 million, we work together with our clients to tailor all our financial facilities to align with their needs, including working capital, term loans, contract financing and trade solutions among other services.
In all, National Bank of Oman provides an end-to-end financial support system that services our client's entire financial eco-system, thereby strengthening their operations and building a long-term relationship.
Our emerging corporate clients benefit from:
- A dedicated Relationship Team that offers solutions and manages all requests and requirements from cash management to treasury, trade finance and retail banking.
- A single service provider for all their financial requirements.
- One of Oman’s largest branch network as well as an active presence in the UAE and Egypt. Our presence across Oman and in key cities in the region enables us to offer benefits to clients on trade flows for Oman-UAE deals, in addition to quick turnaround times on transactions both local and global.
- Corporate Internet Banking to facilitate business and payments.
- Automation of payments and direct debit authorization.
- The relationships we have established with alliance banks around the world, enabling worldwide banking services access including club/syndication deals.
Khalid Al Riyami
Head of Business
What our customers say about us:
"NBO has treated us as a long-term business partner, serving our needs and expectations and giving us effective business solutions. NBO has enabled us to grow our business ethically and by far one of the best banks to work with."
- M Abdul Gafar
Farlin Timbers FZ LLC