Our wholesale banking specialists can help to structure complex financing for projects initiated between Oman and the UAE to ensure that all your cross-border projects are managed efficiently, whatever their size or nature.
Products offered (subject to terms & conditions of the Bank):
- Letters of Credit for trade transactions between the UAE and Oman.
- Direct payments through Trust Receipts for trade transactions between the UAE and Oman.
- Handling trade collection import documents.
- Receivables financing (through Foreign Bill Discounting under L/Cs).
- OMR/AED Cheques Discounting service.
- Export LC advising service.
- Working capital loans for procurement from Oman or the UAE.
- Cap-ex loans / Equipment loans for projects based in Oman or the UAE.
- Guarantees for projects based in Oman or the UAE.
- Project payment receivable discounting for projects based in Oman or the UAE.
- Specific funding for projects based in Oman or the UAE.
Cash Management Services
- Online banking with features such as Current, Savings, Call & Fixed Accounts.
- Convenient OMR / AED account-opening services.
- Quick remittance from the UAE to National Bank of Oman branches in the Sultanate in OMR currency.
- Foreign exchange services with regard to OMR and AED remittances.
- Cash and cheque pick-up services in the UAE. This service is only available through strategic tie-ups with service providers and subject to specific terms & conditions.
What our customers say about us :
“All the members at National Bank of Oman are extremely helpful and friendly. They do what it takes to make sure the required transaction is taken care of efficiently. What's most important about the partnership between Hazel Middle East FZE and National bank of Oman is trust and also goes with our moto to enhance and diversify our association and to elevate our business to a new vantage point.”
- Nitin Kumar D
Hazel Middle East FZE